December 18, 2011

Christmas Projects of 2010

Last year I made a lot of the gifts that I gave away, and I was looking through my pictures and thought I'd share my projects.

I love knitting, it's too bad I don't know what I'm doing, but at least I can make scarves. And thanks to that gift not only can I make a scarf to match every outfit I can create, I can also give them away as homemade, from~the~heart gifts

And with sweet little yo~yo's, they're just perfect!

This one was made with home spun wool from Switzerland.

Then there are the wreaths


This one was great, but I really wanted to make one with pine cones this year, however I think I'm running out of time.

Pillows


I started by hitting up some thrift stores and gathering pillows that were in good condition..


If the fabric was a color I could use, I just change the parts I didn't like, others I just used the filling to stuff my own pillow covers


I made enough to furnish coziness for 2 of my daughters!


Ornaments


I love making personalized ornaments. I try to make some every year!


Lastly, the memory box


I have a sister who happens to love spoons and she inspired my passion for real silverware, and using it EVERYDAY! So for her I made this...


Have a Holly Jolly Christmas! It's the BEST time of the year!


No comments:

Post a Comment