February 24, 2013

Jane Austen Evening SLC


 After having so much fun in Pasadena, I was really looking forward to attending the SLC Ball with our good friends from Cedar City, David and Melissa Eggertsen. I flew up on Saturday morning and got into town with enough time to enjoy a delightful lunch with My Dearest and get in a nap before the evening's festivities began.


All events took place at the Masonic Temple in Downtown Salt Lake City. Dinner was served half way through the evening.



A delightful evening was had by all. My Dearest and I even won a prize for being "those that traveled the farthest to attend the ball". After the Ball we headed over to get some desserts and enjoyed some excellent conversation until 2 in the morning. I can't wait to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment