September 05, 2010

It's almost Sweater Weather

I LOVE sweater weather. Love, love, love it. But there is one thing I don't love... Long sleeves. Don't love, don't love, don't love. This is why. As a housewife I regularly have my hands in dish water and sometimes it goes from my hands all the way up to my elbows.
Dish water and long sleeves just don't mix.
So then we come to the push~the~sleeve~up~your~arm trick, but that is just plain annoying not to mention not super endearing or reliable. So I have started the large task of changing all my long sleeves to somewhere~near~the~elbow sleeves.

Now this isn't my first sleeve alteration, but I is my first documented one.


See..the scrunch. Not so nice. Plus, it makes your arm itch after awhile.

That's better. Thank you Abby for modeling this sweater for us. I found the cute cameo buttons at the $1 store. They were actually hair ties, but with a little handy dandy creative thinking they became buttons!
Cameo Close Up!
Now I am ready. 
Bring on the Sweater Weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment