July 11, 2012

aSaraDeeOriginal Potato Salad recipe




I made this potato salad for my family to take fishing last week...maybe you'd like to make it too! (Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of it before it was gone).

I really didn't measure anything too closely, so just add more or less to your taste.

2 lbs potatoes, washed, diced and boiled in salted water
1 cup sour cream
1 cup pesto hummus
1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes in oil, chopped
1 small can diced black olives
LOTS of dill relish
3 hard boiled eggs, chopped well
salt and pepper

Mix everything together and chill before serving. Sprinkle with paprika before serving.

I'm going to try my hand at making my own yogurt, so I thought the next time I make this, I'll use plain yogurt in place of the sour cream and I might also add some green onions. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment